World Famous Award Winning Recipes By Galaxy Outdoor
Here at Galaxy Outdoor we’re serious about BBQ Grilling and we have compiled some of our world famous recipes for use with your brand new Kamado Rocket Barbecue Grill.
Charbroiled Ribeyes Recipe
- 6 rib eye steaks, 1″ thick
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 lemon
- hot sauce to taste
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- white onions, sliced
- bell peppers, sliced
- tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare ahead of time lemon sauce by melting butter and juice of one lemon, peel of 1/2 lemon and a dash of hot sauce. Wrap Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and tomatoes and garlic in a wire grill that closes to hold them. Put on grill, basting with lemon sauce and turning frequently. When almost done, Move to coolest area of grill surface. On hottest part of fire, put steaks on for five minutes about 2 inches from coals. Baste with lemon sauce and turn over. Grill for another 5 minutes for rare (total 10), 10 minutes for medium (total 15, 15 minutes for well done (total 20). Turn again and again as needed, basting as you please. Put on platter and dump vegetables over. Put remaining lemon sauce over top and serve.
Grilled Pepper Steak Salad Recipe
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean skirt steak or flank steak
- 8 cups packed torn romaine lettuce or mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 1/4 cups Sargento® Shredded Reduced Sodium Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pureed chipotle chlies in adobo sauce (optional)
Rub 2 teaspoons garlic and pepper over steak. Grill over medium-hot heat on a covered grill 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium doneness depending on thickness of steak. Transfer steak to a carving board; tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine lettuce, tomato, avocado, 1 cup cheese and red onion in a large bowl. Combine oil, lemon juice and remaining garlic in a small bowl; mix well. For a spicier dressing, add chipotle chilies. Add mixture to bowl; toss with lettuce mixture. Transfer to four serving plates.
Carve steak crosswise into thin slices; arrange over salads. Top with remaining cheese.
A1Ⓡ Zesty Lemon Steak Recipe
- 1/3 cup A1Ⓡ Steak Sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper — coarsely ground
- 4 beef — (4-6 oz) shell or strip steaks, about 1″ thick
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel, garlic and pepper; brush on both sides of steaks. Grill steaks over Medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with sauce occasionally. Serve immediately.
Citrus Grilled Steak Recipe
- 1 6 ounces c orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup A1Ⓡ Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 beef club or strip (8 oz.)
- steaks, about 1-inch thick
In a small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, steak sauce, sherry and garlic. Place steaks in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup orange juice mixture. Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally. In a small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining orange juice mixture; keep warm. Remove steaks from marinade. Grill over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until done, turning once. Serve steaks with reserved warm orange sauce.
Kabob Marinade Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon MSG / monosodium glutamate (optional)
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ground black pepper, garlic and meat tenderizer. Mix well and add your favorite meat. Marinate beef, chicken, pork or lamb in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Beef & Fruit Kabobs Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds sirloin steak; boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 ripe mango; peel — cut into 3/4 inch pieces
Partially freeze beef to firm; slice into 1/8″ thick strips. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, curry and red pepper. Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, soak 12″ bamboo skewers in water. Peel mango and cut into 3/4″ pieces. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Thread equal amount of beef strips (weaving back and forth) and mango pieces on each skewer. Place kabobs on grid over medium coals. Grill 4-5 minutes, turning once. Season with salt to taste. NOTE: Peaches, nectarines, plums or pineapple may be substituted for mango. Peel and cut fruit into 3/4″ pieces. Or, if doubling the recipe, try using different fruits.
Apricot Glazed Pork Kabobs Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 10 oz. jar apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoon orange liqueur OR 4 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoon butter
Stir together apricot preserves, orange liqueur and butter, simmer in a small sauce pan until butter is melted. (OR combine ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave on High 1 minute). Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup apricot over to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes. Thread pork onto 4-6 skewers (if using bamboo skewers soak in water for 20-30 minutes before using). Grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes turning occasionally. Baste often with the marinade. Warm remaining apricot sauce to boiling and serve along side kabobs if desired.
Beach side Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup Wishbone Italian dressing OR Robusto Italian
- 4 chicken breast halves (2 lbs.)
- 4 ears fresh corn or frozen ears of corn, thawed
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, halved crosswise
In shallow dish, pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken. In another dish, pour remaining dressing over corn and tomatoes. Marinate both, covered, in refrigerator at least 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Remove chicken and vegetables, reserving marinades. Grill or broil chicken and corn 20 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting with marinades. Arrange tomatoes, cut-side up, on grill or broiler pan. Grill 10 minutes, frequently basting.
Mardi Gras Cajun Chicken Recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
Combine dry spices in small bowl. In a shallow glass dish large enough to hold chicken in a single layer, place lemon juice and oil. Add half of spice mix; stir to combine. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat both sides. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature or 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator, covered. Drain chicken from marinade and sprinkle both sides with remaining seasoning mix. Place breasts on hot grill with the thin ends away from the flames. Cook, turning once, until just cooked through, 3 to 8 minutes per side, depending on heat intensity and thickness of meat.
Foiled Fish on The Grill Recipe
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil. In a saucepan, melt margarine. Add lemon juice, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. Stir to blend well. Pour this mixture over the fish, sprinkle with paprika, and top with the onion slices which have been separated into rings. Fold the foil around the mixture and seal using a drugstore fold or other method of sealing tightly. Leave a little space for the food to expand while cooking. Place on hot grill and grill for 5-7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Grilled Teriyaki Swordfish Recipe
- 4 fresh swordfish steaks
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
In a non-reactive bowl, combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, sherry, brown sugar, ginger and lemon juice. Place in heavy plastic bag with swordfish steaks and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, turning bag occasionally to thoroughly marinate all surfaces of the fish. Remove swordfish from bag and grill over high heat, 4-5 minutes on each side, turning once. Be careful not to overcook swordfish; it dries out quickly (fish is done when flesh is opaque and flakes easily with fork). Serve with lightly grilled slices of pineapple and baked sweet potatoes.